18 Jun 2012

Artdeco Ceramic Nail Polish

I adore the Artdeco Ceramic Nail Polish Collection! Artdeco claims that the nail polish consists of very fine ceramic particles which give it an intense colour and a long lasting shine. 

I used colour No. 122 but the whole collection consists of 28 different colours. The nail polish is 7.50 Euro in Germany and 10.25 GBP in the UK (advantage for the Germans :P )

                                                                     http://www.artdeco.org.uk/makeup-products_nails.htm





I loved how easy the application is. I ususally apply two layers when I use nail polish but for this one I thought that already one layer had a very strong effect and gave my nails an intense colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...