1 Jul 2012

Essie Resort Collection 2012

I purchased the Essie Resort Collection 2012 which includes four different colors of Essie nail polish: Sure Shot, No More Film, Pink-A-Boo, She's Picture Perfect.


You can save a whole bunch of money if you purchase the mini collection which includes the same colors but in mini form (5 ml). The mini collection costs 10 GBP and is available for example via ASOS. Because I love trying out new shades I hardly ever finish one nail polish bottle so that the mini collection was just the right thing for me.


                                                                                    photo taken in daylight (sunny)


The first shade I tried out was Sure Shot, a lovely shimmery pink. I find that it is a very warm shade, like a candy. I applied two coats but I thought that one coat was already quite covering. I loved the result, pefect for a warm summer day :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Eva,
    Thanks a lot for your comment :) We are so glad that you like our blog! We unfortunately didn't have the time recently to post a lot but we are back now. We just followed you on Blogloving ;) And thanks, you are absolutely stunning yourself!
    All the best
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...