30 Mar 2013

Avene Triacneal



Alongside using Avene’s Cleanance cleanser, I also used Avene Triacneal to diminish pigmentation and post scarring caused by blemishes. The product itself is rather expensive, retailing at £23.00, however I decided to give it ago based on positive reviews. The product itself is a yellowy creamy formula- be careful as it may stain your pillow cases. It must be used only in the evenings, after cleansing and toning, and not forgetting to use a sunscreen during the day as it does make your skin rather sensitive to the sun (plus you don’t want your pigmentations/dark spots to get any darker).

I used this product nearly every night, for up to two months. I like how it absorbs into the skin very quickly. However, like the cleanser, my face felt greasy afterwards. Unfortunately, I did not notice a big difference and I breakout a lot more too. I’m not sure if that’s meant to happen. But I’ve stopped using it since last summer 2012 and I am giving it another go this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...